It's amazing how much worry accompanies having a baby. Every little change in me makes me worry about the baby--is it strong, am I eating the right things, am I getting enough rest? Will it matter if I'm stressed or upset or tired? How can I make up the work time I've missed when I feel so icky & exhausted?
We had another checkup appointment today (my doctor was concerned about some of my symptoms) and it has been worrying us both (Steve & I, not the Dr. and I) since I called in yesterday. It looks like everything is okay, she just wanted to check me out and do some blood work. I go in for more blood work on Thursday, and then hopefully everything will be okay and nothing more until our first prenatal with the OB on February 8th.
Anyway, everything looks good so far. Almost to 7 weeks now! I'm so excited for the little bump to start showing, but that won't be for a while yet. :-)
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment