So, I'm still not having any morning sickness--and that's lucky, because I've never thought about food this much in my life! And I am SO sick of eating! It seems like I am hungry all the time now, and I'm trying to be careful what I eat so that means a lot of reading labels on things--I won't eat anything with food coloring in it, can't eat soft cheeses that are yummy and crumbly, no fish, no lunch meat unless it's been heated to steaming. There are so many rules!

I'm keeping a little pregnancy journal to help stay on top of everything. Basically it includes quite a bit of TMI about my symptoms (so I can tell my doctor) and notes on anything else I think I need to know/ask/read up on. So this week my project is to come up with some meal plans. I have a really hard time eating a healthy lunch, so thats first on the agenda.
It really does seem like everybody is pregnant right now. We're so excited to tell people but we want to wait until we're feeling a little more comfortable that our pregnancy is going well. I'm SO excited for my doctor's appointment on Thursday--I can't remember ever being excited for a doctor's appt!


No comments:
Post a Comment