Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Here is What Sounds Good Right Now:

I find morning sickness (all-day sickness) both frustrating and fascinating. I feel like I was just musing last week how much I enjoy food, and suddenly I come to this point where I can't even sit by Steve if he is eating tomato soup (which, hello, I LOVE in real life!)

So here is what sounds good right now (and by good I mean "probably won't make me hurl"):

  • Caramel chocolate "turtles" (you know... you get them at Christmas?)
  • Macadamia nuts
  • Jam
  • Chicken pot pie (happily we have one of these in the freezer, which means baby will eat tonight)
  • My mom's chocolate chip cookies (seems like the baby has a sweet tooth today)
  • Sweet corn on the cob
Nothing else in the world sounds good. In fact, everything else in the world sounds dreadful. Isn't that amazing? From someone who has had no problem eating ketchup on everything, including apples and quesidillas for most of her life? To want only six things in the world?!?

Guess how big the baby is this week? The size of a blueberry!!! It was only rice just weeks ago! And it is now 10,000 times bigger (literally) than it was only 1 month ago. Amazing! No wonder I'm so tired! :-)

No comments: