It just looks like a little twitch (or a hiccup maybe) when she kicks, so watch for that on the side of my stomach, down by the lower right hand corner of the screen. This video has four or five good kicks I think. Hopefully you can see it!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Kicking Video : )
This little girl is getting stronger and stronger--this weekend we started being able to see my stomach twitch when she kicks. It's amazing to think that less than a month ago Steve could barely even feel her, and now she makes my tummy move!
It just looks like a little twitch (or a hiccup maybe) when she kicks, so watch for that on the side of my stomach, down by the lower right hand corner of the screen. This video has four or five good kicks I think. Hopefully you can see it!
It just looks like a little twitch (or a hiccup maybe) when she kicks, so watch for that on the side of my stomach, down by the lower right hand corner of the screen. This video has four or five good kicks I think. Hopefully you can see it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Jaime, that's so cute! I remember when Max was getting bigger and kicking harder you could actually see the outline of his foot against my stomach. It was kind of scary because I thought he might just bust right through... but he didn't.
That's so cool! I totally saw! I'm like going to attack your tummy at Jenna's wedding, just to warn you.
Yep I totally just saw that!!! My little God-Baby is just getting so strong. Hope you had fun at the wedding? Do you need a ride back, I didn't even think about that?
ahh!! i saw it!! sooo coool!
Post a Comment