Now I can look forward to a new pregnancy landmark of not being able to get up on the counter... That will really tell me I'm getting big. As if this didn't:
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Tummy at 24-almost-25 Weeks
Almost three weeks since our last tummy update, and I'm happy to say that I can still (barely) climb up on the bathroom counter to take my tummy shots. I think this is actually my last day of the 2nd trimester... Woo hoo!!!
Now I can look forward to a new pregnancy landmark of not being able to get up on the counter... That will really tell me I'm getting big. As if this didn't:
It's no wonder my tummy's looking big, though. Our teeny baby is not so teeny anymore! She's about 1 1/2 to 2 lbs now, and is a whopping 8 1/2 inches long not counting legs & feet! Big! In fact, that's about the length of a standard envelope. Steve demonstrates what she might look like if she WAS an envelope, and was on/in his tummy instead of mine:
Baby's kicking hello to all of you. I can't tell yet if she likes blogging or not. : )
Now I can look forward to a new pregnancy landmark of not being able to get up on the counter... That will really tell me I'm getting big. As if this didn't:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment