I have to admit I'm rather shocked by how many of you have thus far answered the poll with a request for baby's actual Punnett square rather than just guessing an eye color. I thought I was pretty geeky for adding that option, but I guess at least we must be hanging out with the right people if so many of you are amused by it.
Anyway, here is baby's Punnett square for eye color (I know I spelled Punnett wrong... I'm sorry... but I'm not going to go back and edit it, so please just imagine the extra T on there):
2 comments:
That was very helpful, thank you. I now see that it kind of seems 50/50, so I don't know if it really was helpful. BUT isn't it kind of fun the research punnett squares?? Whatever her punnett square she's going to be gorgeous (I am a little biased though being the god-mother) :)
yay! this is what i was doing in my head when you asked me what the chances of gracie having blue eyes were :P
Post a Comment