Wednesday, June 4, 2008

By the numbers...


Our Stats in Pounds...

121 lbs:
My current weight. Luckily I don't know quite where I started out at. I'd like to say it was 100, but I think that might be a wish.

2 lbs: Baby's current (projected) weight.

...and Feet & Inches...

4'10": My current height. Doesn't look like this is going to get larger.

38": Circumference of my belly at it's largest point. (If you did the math, you've figured out that my belly is about 20 inches less than my total height.)

9":
Baby's current (projected) length from crown to rump (not counting her legs and feet).

...and a few other things...

148 bpm:
Baby's super fast heartbeat! : ) So cute! <3

26:
Number of weeks into pregnancy that we are. In non-pregnancy speak this translates into almost 7 months!


More Numbers:
1:
Number of bottles we own and bars we've visited during this pregnancy. Technically baby and I visited our first bar at the same time. We both stayed sober, don't worry!

2: Number of plane flights baby has been on, weddings she has attended (so far--she has another to go to next week!), and maximum amount of days we'll have to wait before Stephanie's baby is born!

3: Number of pillows I currently sleep with, pants I own that fit me comfortably, and months left until our bun is born!

4: Number of new pieces of furniture we've bought so far during our "nesting" phase.

5: Number of things I have dropped quite clutzily in the past week, between-meal snacks I eat every day, people who have felt baby kicks (Steve, Emily, Eric, Jessie, and my mom), and number of our cousins who have had/are expecting babies this year.

6: Games of Scrabble or Speed Scrabble we played in March.

7: Approximate number of times I have to pee during the workday (the results of a very tiny/squished bladder and having to drink lots of water to keep baby healthy!). Haha.

8:
Ounces of water it takes to water-down my delicious (???) berry-flavored fiber beverage. Mmm. ...?

9: Time of morning that I always get some really good kicking action (I think she holds a Tae Bo class in there at 9am), and approximate number of times we've watched Sense & Sensibility during this pregnancy. :)


And your numbers...
Results of our latest poll, about baby's eye color: 2 votes (14%) for Brown, 3 votes (21%) for Hazel like Daddy's, 4 votes (28%) for Blue like Mommy's, and 5 votes (35%) demanding her Punnett Square before making a decision (it's posted about two entries before this one if you're really curious).

Check out the latest poll... it involves belly buttons! Also, leave a comment. We like that.

2 comments:

AMD said...

You forgot for 9: Number of days until Jenna's wedding! (and, on a selfish note, 9 days until I get to pat your tummy!)

Steve and Jenna said...

I feel a little funny that it takes seven months of growing a human inside you to make us equal weights. Not bad, just funny. Oh well, you're cute. And NOW it's only 8 days until my wedding. So maybe you should add me to that section.

Yay!!