Anyway, those of you who did get the consumerist-inside-joke title are probably expecting a little baby fashion--and you're going to get it! Steve and I have been feeling pretty project-y lately (I think we started nesting super early), getting our apartment clean, reorganizing, looking for a new place, and working on lots of crafty stuff in the evenings.
I made some appliqued onesies for my friend Stephanie (due at the end of this month with Curtis! woo hoo!), so Steve and I decided to embellish a couple for our own little bun. Steve totally gets in to whatever little crafty thing I'm doing, so a few months ago he decided to take on some embroidery, so now we've been embroidering little onesies for our little one together. Pretty fun--he's so creative. :) Pictures? (I found the battery this morning!)
This is Steve's. How cute is the sunshine & the little bird???

Close up...

And this one is mine:

Steve's sister Emily says we're "so crafty." I think I agree with her.



2 comments:
I am sooo utterly impressed by both of your talents! I had to clue Steve had a craft edge... that's awesome!
These are SO ADORABLE...i can just see me taking my little god-baby to the park in one of these cute little things. Especially props to Steve, yours was way cute (jamie I already know you are extremely crafty-talented...I saw curtis's dinosaurs).
Post a Comment