So the day we found out that our little bun is a girl was so fun, exciting, overwhelming, exhausting, and just lovely. (She's kicking me now, I assume in agreement... Wait... Actually these may be her first hiccups! Baby blogging history!!!). We went to the Fetal Diagnostics office at about 4, waited in the waiting room forever, and then at last got to go back to a comfy room with a nice big screen up on the wall. We watched our little bun move all over, saw her heartbeat and her cute little tongue which she stuck out when she yawned, and at last heard the sonographer's announcement that we are having a girl!
Steve and I just looked at each other... I guess I can't really describe it... But just so, so happy.
We took some time with just us knowing... It was sweet... Then sat down on the couch to call our parents, siblings, and of course the baby's godmother, who was on the train to LA but still started screaming, "We're having a girl!!!!!"
And then Steve.
He had to rush off to school after phone calls for a late class, but when he got home his arms were full. He brought me these gorgeous pink (for GIRL!) flowers, and a teeny little angel statue for our little girl.


1 comment:
I have been SO behind on my God-Baby's Blog, my apologies. Now that I'm away from Brett I can focus on the important things...like blogging, or at least reviewing blogs. I love that steve brought home pink flowers, what a cute husband (good call steve).
Post a Comment