(Sidenote... Climbing on the counter used to be a lot easier...)
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
the Tummy in Week 22 (amazingly not in sweatpants!)
So... We're still going to do the sweatpants pics, because I think wearing the same thing really shows how fast my tummy is growing... However, this week my vanity got the better of me so I wanted to post something where I actually looked cute. : ) I had to take these shots myself in the mirror, so please forgive the fact that I am kneeling on the counter in our bathroom.
(Sidenote... Climbing on the counter used to be a lot easier...)
(Sidenote... Climbing on the counter used to be a lot easier...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh my freakin' goodness. you are the cutest thing in the world...ever. really. no. really.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
This makes me super depressed for the following reasons:
1. You are TINY for 22 weeks. (perfectly pregnant looking - not 'did she gain 10 pounds'??? looking!)
2. You had the energy to shower AND do your hair. (and apparently go shopping for adorable maternity clothes which are probably regular clothes from the juniors department!)
3. And LASTLY - you were able to get up on a counter??????? I cant even get up to pee in the night. You are going to be SUPERMOM.
All I have to say about you're adorable belly is what Brett said this week, "Jamie, I am saying this in the nicest way, but you look SO pregnant!"
Post a Comment