
How does the mommy on the right look? Comfortable. Cute. The baby even looks pretty happy. I guess as happy as you can look when given a blade of grass to play with.Now, look at the man. That is definitely a fake smile if I ever saw one. He is doing a poor job of looking like he is liking that thing. And I'm pretty sure the baby is trying to escape. Or sneeze. One of the two. either way, the baby is definitely uncomfortable.
Now, look at the next two pictures:

But, look at happy dad. Dad + Backpack = Happy Dad + Happy Baby + Happy Mom (Mom doesn't have any baby weight holding her down!)
I believe I rest my case. Yes, we will probably end up with a backpack and a sling. A backpack for me, a sling for Jamie. She can use my pack if she wants, but I will not be using the sling.
Oh, and on a non-argumentative note, Chris and Erin Carr are the proud parents of Mason Christopher Carr, born this morning at 2:31 am. Little Mason weights 8 lbs, 3 oz, and is 19 inches long. And he has RED HAIR! I love that!


1 comment:
Jamie, we just have a snugli that can go on the front or the back. Tyson loves it! And you can't really put your baby on your back until they're a bit older anyways... but it's nice to have the option with just one thing!
Post a Comment