So, last night Jamie had a two good one-liners, which I thought were pretty funny:
#1. Jamie had not packed pajama pants and I told her that she could wear mine. She wanted to ask, "but then what are you going to wear?" but instead, asked, "But you you you you you you you?" The awesome thing about it that "you" replaced every word in the sentence with the same intonation with the original sentence. It was awesome.
#2. I don't know what question she was going to ask, but if anyone has seen a computer screen freeze, it was kind of like that. I think she was going to ask where something was, but she looked at me and goes, "Werrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...." and then stopped.
Another slight miscommunication happened last weekend. We were at Jamie's parents' house, and I was getting out of the shower. Jamie had given me some tilex stuff and told me to wipe down the glass doors. I asked her, "do I spray this on the glass after I wipe it down?" Then she said, "No, just spray the other side."
I guess I played the dumb man here, but I was really confused. Why in the world would I spray the other side of the glass doors? I guess it could get fogged up or something, but I really didn't understand. I knew Jamie's mom liked to keep a clean house, but this seemed a little much.
But, I didn't argue. She was really confused when I squeegeed the inside of the glass door, sprayed it with tilex, then got out of the shower, and sprayed the outside of the glass doors with tilex.
Apparently the "other side" was the inside of the shower that was not the glass. She lovingly pointed out that it made sense that tilex would be used on tiles. Who knew...


No comments:
Post a Comment