In reality I took a surprising number of less flattering photos before I came across this one which I have, against my better judgement, decided to share with you all. But really, it is kind of exciting, isn't it? Because even though it just looks like I'm a little chubby right now, I know there's a baby growing in there! And how cool is that?!?!
So this is what 13 weeks looks like:
I am quite taken with the joys of stretchy clothes & drawstring pants, however! It's definitely time for me to get some more work clothes. I bought by first pair of maternity jeans, and they're actually super cute. I felt good enough to move on Saturday, so I popped over to Old Navy and picked up a cute pair for like $24. Not bad.
Um, also I somehow missed an OB appointment on Monday. Can I have pregnancy brain that bad already? Apparently. Uh oh. So we rescheduled for this Friday, when hopefully we will hear the heartbeat (eee!!!) and get some more baby pictures to show you.
Baby Walton has grown a LOT since the last sonogram 4 weeks ago. Then it was a raspberry (about 2 cm) now it is the size of a peach (about 3 in)!!! Who knew fruit could be so exciting?


4 comments:
Yay for pregnant belly. And for the record, you look adorable!
So I was looking in this catalogue, and when I got to the maternity section and saw all sorts of cute pregnant women, it made me smile and think of the cute pregnant woman I know. ; )
Isnt it soooo weird how you wake up one day totally awkward in your own body? I HATED the first time my jeans didnt zip up..I called it the beginning of the end. (the end of my 'hot body' if you will) Im still in that awkward phase of looking larger than normal, but not 'showing' yet, and I tell you what - I WELCOME the baby bump! Anything over this new accessory tire ive got going! Kudos for posting the pics...maybe Ill follow suit and throw whats left of my self esteem out the window! ps - i cant belive youre already 13 weeks! Why does your pregnancy seem to be going so much faster than mine???
i hope you dont mind that I trifed your poll idea...are you guys finding out next month what youre having - or are you joining me on the crusade to be surprised??
Post a Comment