This has spurred lots of frantic preparation--both at home and at work--as we try to beat whichever deadline our little bun chooses for her birthday.
Oh, and did I mention that I am huuuuuge? It's true:
Our doctor let us know that I am a "little person with a normal sized baby" and thus at more of a risk for potential C-Section. But she also said they have no way of telling whether natural labor will work for me or not, so we're going to give that a shot first unless she changes her mind. I'm just pretty proud of my body for stretching enough to fit a normal sized baby!
We're having Dr. appointments every week now, so lots of heartbeat-hearing, tummy measuring (36 cm from top to bottom!), and random questions from Steve & I. Also, with Gracie so far along, she can't really hide anywhere in my tummy anymore--we see her moving all the time and can even try to pick out which lumps are which body parts. I'll try to get a video up if she'll ever move for the camera (she tends to get shy).


3 comments:
I'm going to place my bet at August 27th, 11:36pm.
Hi Jamie! It's your mom's friend Mary and I've been following along with your blog. You look so cute! Your mom says you feel good too, so that's nice. I'm ready to place my guess now:
Sept. 1st @ 4:00 a.m., 8 lbs, 20 in. Congratulations!
I showed ashley your blog and she just about keeled over in shock. I can't believe you're going to be a mom in less than a month!
Post a Comment