Monday, August 25, 2008

hello! I am so cute!

6 comments:

Allana said...

Oh my gosh! She's so precious!!

Lani said...

AW!!!!! YEAY!!!! she is adorable!!!!! We're SO happy for you!!! And VERY excited to see a picture, I kept checking yesterday and today to see if a picture was up yet!!!!

the Mom! said...

She is absolutely darling!!!! I just saw the picture on my cell phone and then was wondering if it would be on the blog and was so happy to see it here. In my phone picture, she looked like she was in her car seat. She is just so cute!!!! "Grandpa" will be so excited to see her picture. Love to all of you and can't wait to see you.

lots of love,
mimi

Tiffany said...

She is so beautiful!! I love her eyes! I cannot wait to meet her!

gramie said...

Welcome, welcome, Gracie.

We love you already.

G Gram Thomas

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! I love her already! She is seriously ADORABLE! I cant wait for more pictures!