Well we're all moved in and settled (and by settled I mean our bedroom floor is covered in boxes and bags full of clothes, there are other boxes everywhere, but we are at least all moved out of the old place).
I started having contractions on Friday, which had us scrambling and hoping that Gracie wouldn't decide to come before we moved. Luckily she didn't. I told her she can come any time now, but she just kicks around and hiccups in there and doesn't feel like being born yet.
We did get a lot of her room set up yesterday, though, and it was pretty fun. I'll post pictures sooner or later... Soon if Steve does more med school secondaries tonight. Anyway we're here, we have our house keys, and we're happy--safely moved without any surprise labor. Thank goodness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am glad you got all moved with out going into labor!
Post a Comment