Tuesday, August 12, 2008

[Video] Big Baby Wiggles

Watch out... Bare tummy!!! Ahhh!!!

So here is what it looks like now when Gracie wiggles--like a BIIIG ripple. Keep an eye on the right side of my tummy; that's where she wiggles the most. :)

3 comments:

Yapplebee said...

Haha I forgot height and weight because I know nothing about that...but I will say 18.5 inches, 6lbs 6oz.

Designing Woman said...

Just thought i would check in on my god-baby. I feel like i haven't really been in her life lately. I knew you guys had to be moving around the same time i was. We move on Saturday. I am home sick...again. They did all sorts of blood work to figure out what's wrong with me.
Miss you guys and we should hang out at least once before the baby. And lots and lots of times after the baby. And seriously let me know if i can do ANYTHING. I will call also for things to do.
Love you!

Steve and Jenna said...

Steve and I watched this last night. Oh my! That's all we can say!