we are cruisin along jamie is now fully dilated and effaced grace just needs to drop a little more, and it's baby time! as you can see, we're all a little sleepy
Excuse me, uh, where are the pictures of little Gracie?!! She's got to be here by now! I want pictures! I am ridiculously impatient about it too! ...But congratulations, I guess.
Good job team. I'm glad Bill Cosby could make an appearance at the birth. Did you ever see the episode where he dreams that all the men are giving birth to crazy items like sailboats and subways sandwhiches? I love that episode and it would seem very appropriate for the time in your life. You should watch it
4 comments:
I can't wait!!!! Oh my gosh!!
(btw... I'm impressed that you're updating your blog *while* you or your wife is in labor. More power to you).
She's here! Congratulations, Jamie and Steve. Mary Payne
Excuse me, uh, where are the pictures of little Gracie?!! She's got to be here by now! I want pictures! I am ridiculously impatient about it too! ...But congratulations, I guess.
Good job team. I'm glad Bill Cosby could make an appearance at the birth. Did you ever see the episode where he dreams that all the men are giving birth to crazy items like sailboats and subways sandwhiches? I love that episode and it would seem very appropriate for the time in your life. You should watch it
Post a Comment