Thursday, August 14, 2008

Nursery Update

For some reason--even though she won't be in a crib for a while after she's born--Steve and I have both been in panic mode about getting Gracie's nursery ready. We won't be able to really set up until after we move on Saturday, but we did finally buy her bedding on Saturday!



We had been planning on something with more flowers, but when we started price comparing decided it was too much. When we stumbled across this cute set we both fell in love with it (so much that we bought the matching lamp, too). We also fell in love with the fact that it was very much on sale. :) Which rocks.

Here's a photo from the website:


Our crib is very different but at least you get an idea.

We washed everything on Sunday and can't wait to get it set up in her little "bedroom" nook over at our new home... :)

Almost to 37 weeks... And the move is just days away!

3 comments:

Lani said...

That's really cute! YEAY!!!

Designing Woman said...

I LOVE this bedding set. Interior Designer says "Excellent choice". I miss you guys...a lot! We need to re-kindle our relationship!

*PS: I can't wait for my God-Baby to arrive!!! YEAH!!!

the Mom! said...

I love the designer bedding. It is so cute!!! We're so excited!!!!!!!

love,
mimi