Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy February

It is Sunday, I am on the computer, Jamie is asleep... so I don't know what else to do. So here,.. a posting.

Jamie is doing a little better. Like she said, she is able to come home for half days two days out of the week and work from home, and that keeps her a little happier and a little healthier.

I told her today that I understand that she is feeling icky all the time, but it starts to wear when every time that I look at her, she makes a 'i-think-i'm-going-to-throw-up' face at me to communicate how awful she is feeling. I told her she can make that look as long as she throws in a smile every now and again so I see her face in a normal status.

Right now she is asleep, and has been for the last half-hour. She made it to sacrament meeting today, but almost didn't make it all the way through. We sat in a very rambunctious part of the chapel. I was having a Father-of-the-Bride moment while watching some out-of-control boys that were sitting in front of us. Towards the end of the meeting, somebody broke out some sort of snack that sent Jamie into her face-making mode again, so we jetted out right after sacrament meeting.

And now I'm home, waiting for Jamie to wake up... and blogging...

No comments: