I wanted to tell a bunch of people at the same time, so texting worked out well. Here are some of my favorite responses:
"Will our votes somehow determine the sex of the baby? I love technology." "I'm an activist. I will vote." - Brian
"Either Brian or Piere" "Brian is a good name, as is Brianne" - Brian
"Dude, that's awesome! Congratulations! And my phone has no battery left so I can't call you." - James. (Oh, James. At least the battery life lasted for a long night of funny texts)
"And of course I'll be the Godfather, I mean, you're naming the kid after me..." - James
"If it's a girl, name it Jamie. She'll think its for her, but we'll know the truth." - James
"Turok" - James
"I like James' suggestion of Turok. If not Webb, Turok is a very good option." - Webb
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ps: i claim fairy god-mother!
Post a Comment