Well I think at least the two of us who aren't in a womb right now are pretty darn tired. Steve just finished up his week-o-midterms, and now hopefully both of us can start getting a better sleep.
It's hard being in this early stage of pregnancy where everything feels so delicate. Though my doctor has assured us that everything is going as it should, its still so scary, and hard knowing that we're not technically "out of the woods" for a few more weeks. But I've got a good feeling, so we're just holding on to that & the doctors assurances. It will be exciting to hear the heartbeat on Friday.
I know we're both struggling with me feeling so sick all the time--we rarely eat the same thing or even together right now because my tummy is so finicky about when and what it has in it. I miss eating together.
Anyway, all in all, we're tired. It's only 1:15 and all I want is a nap. And some cheese, but you know, who doesn't want cheese randomly?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment