Saturday, February 16, 2008

Boy or Girl?

I think it is driving us both a little nuts not knowing who we will be welcoming into the world in a few months. In fact, Steve and I have both been trying to figure out our "gut feeling" about what the baby is. I was absolutely convinced it was a boy, until I had this very real dream last night--and it was a girl!

I was so excited to have such a real dream, so when Steve woke up, I snuggled down into my pillow and giddily told him,

"I dreamed it was a girl!"

Without missing a beat he replied, "I dreamed it was a boy."

Dang it. So it seems we are at an impasse. Which is why we need you to vote, as if the gender of our baby is up to the democratic system rather than genetics.

Also, if you're wondering the baby's current "fruit size," it is a prune. I find this a little offensive, so I am excited for next week when it will hopefully be a fruit less associated with tasting gross, being shriveled, and juice you have to drink when you're old.

Rock the (baby) Vote!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Congrats! You guys are going to be such great parents!