Monday, February 25, 2008

Some Thanks AND "Mom & Dad's" Baby Pics

First of all, thanks to all of you who have voted. The polls are still open--do your civic duty and vote! Winning team will have a 50% chance of determining the baby's gender--neat!

Second, a big round of applause to all of you for your wild enthusiasm and fantastically creative names. We hope to see more name suggestions from you shy readers out there. We will continue to post both possible and rejected names on the wall, so claim your moment of fame!

Thirdly, though I understand I risk the horrific photoshopping of the following into an image of what our baby COULD look like, I thought it would be fun to share pics of what we, "mom and dad" looked like when we were smaller and cuter. (I know the quotations are unnecessary, but it still seems kind of funny that we're going to be someone's parents!)

Steve, never one to shy from a fashion statement, in a bright yellow snow jumper featuring (what else?) a blue embroidered bunny. You work it, honey.



And of course there's me, styling a super-chic snow hat and satisfying my refined palate by nibbling daintily on my dad's watch (which was waterproof).


2 comments:

AMD said...

oh. my. gosh. You guys are going to have such a CUTE baby!!! Only a baby Steve could get away with a blue-embroidered bunny on a yellow overcoat. And Jamie, if I see a baby that looks like you did when I work at CPS, I'd snatch that baby just because it was cute and I wanted to play with it!

Designing Woman said...

my god-baby is going to be so adorable. And I don't care what you say, I think "her" overly sized eyes are going to be SO CUTE. :)