Thursday, April 17, 2008

the Tummy in Weeks 18 & 19

Time for more tummy pics... Sorry to keep you all waiting... Also, next time I have a baby, please somebody remind me to wear something cuter in the initial picture? I am locked in to this white-shirt-and-sweatpants thing now, for optimal growth viewage, but really, I usually look better than this... I think... :)

Anyway, baby girl is growing! Here's the tum in week 18 (last week) though you might not notice a huge difference because we took it mid-week instead of on the traditional Monday. Two days actually does make a difference.

And the full body shot... Woo hoo!

And then this was taken this Monday, week 19. (Don't be alarmed; big hair is a common symptom at this stage... Try to focus on the stomach area...)

Also, I finally got some real live maternity clothes! I'd model them but our mirror is only half-length, so we'll have to see when Steve is in the mood to take pictures of maternity clothes. Hehe.

I've been feeling lots more wiggling this week, too! She's especially active after dinner, when Steve & I crash for an evening movie. Last night I was laying on his shoulder with my tummy resting against his leg, and our little girl started pummeling it--guess it was in her way.

Its so fun to feel her move around, but I will be a million times more excited when Steve can feel her, too. Everything is way more fun when we get to experience it together. So far he hasn't had to miss one doctor's visit. I think I'll miss having him around when I start talking our little one to the doctor after she's born. :)

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Awwww....Jamie, you are too cute and simply radiant. You look so happy. I'm so excited for you and Steve. You guys are gonna be awesome parents. I can't wait to hear more. You've got a dedicated subscriber here...lol. Until next time then....