Thursday, June 12, 2008

Two Babies in One

My two sweethearts are gone. Unfortunately, at this point, if Jamie goes anywhere, so does Gracie. I have gotten used to be able to cuddle up with Jamie at night, and to be able to put my hand on her tummy and feel Gracie kicking good night. Jamie and Gracie are away with Jamie's soon-to-be-bride friend, Jenna, and other friends up in Newport Beach, preparing for Jenna and Steve's wedding tomorrow.

It is a quarter to midnight, I am trying to type without the use of a pinky, which I slit while cutting watermelon (hooray for stitches), and I am in a very bachelor-like state, which I do not miss. I bought myself a TV dinner, a pint of ice cream (okay, fine... sorbet. i love fruit, which unfortunately doesn't make me any less skinny), and rented some movies.

Maybe not so bachelor-like: I am watching Sense and Sensibility because it's one of my favorite movies to watch with Jamie.

I think it's going to be hard to sleep alone, but that's what Tylenol PM is for!!! Hooray for modern medicine!

That's all.

1 comment:

Steve and Jenna said...

Steve, I don't like this post because it implies that I am only Jamie's friend. Whatever! You're my friend (my 2nd favorite Steve in the world)and I want to be your 1st favorite Jenna!