Monday, September 1, 2008

One Week Later

Well we've made it through the first week, and our pretty baby Grace turned one week old yesterday morning. So today she is a very grown up 8 days old! I don't think we've ever been so tired in our lives, but oh, we love her! I don't know when I'll get another moment to post pictures, so here are some pictures and a video to hold you over.

Our first family picture
Gracie's new trick (in the hospital)


Gracie trying to eat Steve's cheek
Gracie & Daddy

Chillin' in the

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Her little face is PRECIOUS!!! I cant wait to see more pictures of your darling girl!!! Hang in there Jamie, I know the first few weeks are ROUGH! (at least they were for me!) Im so happy Grace is here, and sad that i dont get to hold her :(

KC said...

she's so precious, beautiful, and perfect!

Rhonda Riley said...

I love her already...she looks like she is 'reading' the warning label...ha! What a perfect beauty. love, rhonda