Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Gracie Pictures

Just some quick pictures for you (Gracie is demanding attention so I have about 10 seconds to get these labeled!)

Just cute. Her daddy embroidered that onesie!

Look how teeny she is!

The Walton girls.

Gracie & Aunt Jessie! (Gracie got SO cozy whenever Jess held her. :) )

Steve's cousin Kim's baby London & Gracie doing a photo shoot. London is 11 days older than Gracie and they were making such cute baby noises!

3 comments:

Steve and Jenna said...

ok thank you, thank you, thank you, jamie! I NEEDED these!

Love you guys!

Lani said...

She is so cute!!!! How can you stand it?

KC said...

Jamie! I dreamed about you last night! We were doing each other's makeup (??) and I met baby Gracie, and she was so beautiful! well, I can tell she's beautiful from the photos, but she was even prettier in real life. love, Kyla