So even though baby is quite big now (approximated at about 4lbs!!!) she's still almost entirely sticking straight out front (I don't look pregnant from the back at all!). Steve & I call her our torpedo baby because she just seems to be shooting straight forward as she grows.
Anyway here are last week's tummy pix! We've tried to keep up with taking tummy photos every week because I have this little journal called The Belly Book where you track your weeks & add belly pictures. But I think it's been a while since we had any straight up tummy pictures on here, so check out our little Gracie bun!
(Oh the less than flattering pictures of me that have made it into public view because of this cute little baby! Lucky for me the tummy is usually the focal point...)
Okay... Now prepare yourself for the un-tanned baby belly in all it's glory... Not to mention some super stretchy maternity pants. Don't say you weren't warned...
I'm starting to run out of clothing options to wear to work, basically rotating between two skirts and these pants. On a good week. :-) I just don't fit things anymore!
Also I got some sort of food poisoning or stomach bug which has me out of work today. It's hard to sit home and rest, and of course I called the OB right away to make sure the baby won't suffer. She won't, but I am stuck eating toast & apple sauce & gatorade per dr.'s orders.
Remind me to write about our last labor class, we practiced with actual pain this time (in the most humane way possible, but still!)


1 comment:
you are so dang cute! your tummy is so small - seriously. Can you believe its almost here??? I cant wait to see what she looks like!
Post a Comment