One of Gracie's favorite poses--the "what the heck?" stance.
The blue blur at the bottom is one of those snot-bulb things. I was trying to get her to look at the camera. Steve was laughing this morning that we have a snot-sucker photo for posterity.
Our little bun is really chubbing out now and I LOVE it. It is so cute. This is her side and arm, with lots of nice chubby wrinkles.
On part of our wedding video you can overhear a conversation between some of the guests, in which they're talking about how we look together. Then they say that because of our big eyes, our babies will have huge eyes, too. Cookie for you, unknown wedding guest:
This is Gracie's favorite sleeping position--spread eagled with her head at this weird angle. We put her in her bed normally and then when we come back she's got her head tipped waaaay back.
Let me know if you'd like to get a birth announcement! We're sending them out soon (I hope).


4 comments:
well of course i want one!!
One for us please!!!
me me pick me!
clearly we need one
Post a Comment